This recipe was adapted from a healthy kitchen staple cookbook, ‘Eat Clean Diet’ by Tosca Reno.
- 1 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (or cooked quinoa works great here!)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Use your hands or an ice cream scoop to make meatballs and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve meatballs with cooked spaghetti squash for a complete meal.