- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder (I used precision naturals)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or a blend of cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and combine until uniform.
- Pour batter onto a prepared pan (I use a teaspoon of coconut oil at medium-high heat) and cook for 1-2 minutes per side. The batter for this recipe will be quite thick so you may need to use a spoon to spread it into a round pancake shape!
- The best thing about baking with pumpkin is that it keeps your pancakes very moist. The top of the pancakes will seem uncooked before you flip them over, so be careful when flipping!