These are moist, somewhat dense and filling pancakes. I love the lemon and coconut flavours together!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- lemon zest freshly grated
- 1/4 cup Liberte Greek Coconut Yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and combine until uniform.
- Pour batter onto a prepared pan (I use a teaspoon of coconut oil at medium-high heat) and cook for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Serve with fresh berries.